Below, please find the cancellation Policy for Walt Disney World:
Cancellation Prior to Guest Arrival
- For cancellations made 45 days or more prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 44 days prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, travel insurance premiums and other amounts owed, will be refunded. No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time.
- Travel insurance premium is refundable within 14 days after the date the insurance is added to the reservation as long as Guest has not filed a claim or Guest has not departed on the trip, as more specifically provided in the Travel Insurance Description of Coverage. For insurance added 2 days to 14 days prior to Guest arrival, travel insurance is refundable if canceled at least 2 days prior to Guest arrival. Upon any cancellation, the charge for travel insurance will be added to the other applicable cancellation fees.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – For changes made 44 days or less prior to Guest arrival that results in a change in the package price, a change fee of $50.00 per package, plus any change fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers, will be charged. Such change fees must be paid in addition to any increase in the package price resulting from the change. If air transportation has been ticketed, Guest will be responsible for any increase in airfare as well as the change fee assessed by the airline.
- Land portions of the reservation cannot be canceled without also canceling the air portion of the reservation booked through Disney. Airlines/hotels/suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations. All existing travel documents must be returned to Disney via overnight delivery service and revised travel documents will be delivered to Guest via express service, both at Guest’s expense.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
- No refunds will be given for reservations canceled 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival or to no-shows. No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and unused admission tickets, options or features, including meals. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed. Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 60 days after departure and will be assessed a $25.00 processing fee. Travel documents must be returned to Disney in order to process any refund upon Disney’s request. Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the Guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by Guests from their travel agents.
- Different or other Terms and Conditions may be applicable to special or discounted offers or reservations.