Below, please find the cancellation Policy for Walt Disney World:
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. Prices are for the total package and cannot be broken down into individual package component prices. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other governmental requirements. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room.
- Reservations must be booked a minimum of 5 business days prior to guest arrival except that certain Disney Resort Hotel packages may be booked up to 1 business day prior to guest arrival.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- If any portion of the package is fulfilled by a third party travel supplier (such as a hotel operated by a third party), by booking the package, you understand that Disney may provide guest personal information to the supplier for its independent use to fulfill the reservation.
- All guests’ full, legal names (including children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made.
- Name changes are permitted up to one (1) day before arrival as long as the lead name on the reservation remains the same. Reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to guest arrival, a deposit of $200 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., LLC (“Disney”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. The total price of travel protection plan is also due at the time the plan is requested. For reservations that include runDisney race registrations, the cost of such race registrations is due at the time of booking. Payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., LLC 30 days prior to guest arrival.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival, payment in full is due to Walt Disney Travel Co., LLC at time the reservation is made.
- Payment may be made with a valid payment card, check, money order, bank wire transfer or ACH. Please see invoice for instructions on how to send payment.
Cancellation and Refunds
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $200.00 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers, non-refundable runDisney race registrations, non-refundable travel protection plan costs and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- No refunds are given for cancellation of any personalized products or experiences.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel and for unused or partially used admission tickets, options or features, including meals.
- Any refunds allowed by Disney in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee.
- Disney reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. Disney is not responsible for the receipt of refunded monies by guests from their travel agents.
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay, party size or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability and the prices applicable at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Hotels and/or suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
Travel Protection Plan
- If guest has purchased a travel protection plan, the cost is refundable within 14 days (30 days for residents of Utah) after the date the plan is added to the package as long as guest has not filed a claim or has not departed on the trip. Please see the Certificate of Insurance for your state of residency for details on refunds and terms, conditions and exclusions at www.affinitytravelcert.com/docs/DSP01.
- For guests with an address in the U.S. who make their reservation 11 days or more prior to guest arrival, travel documents (such as vouchers, Magical Extras entitlements and other fulfillment cards) will either be sent by mail or email prior to arrival, subject to receipt of final package payment in full.
- All other guests, including those residing outside the U.S., will receive vouchers, Magical Extras entitlements and other fulfillment cards at the guest’s hotel.
- Additional fees may be charged for the replacement of any lost or misplaced travel documents.
- For third party hotel packages, Guests can pick up Disney theme park attraction tickets and certain other fulfillment cards at the guest’s hotel.
- Guests with Disney Resort Hotel packages may have entitlements linked to an account they create online (“Disney account”) and ticket and other entitlements will be fulfilled via your radio frequency card, or if you have purchased a MagicBand and linked it to your reservation, your MagicBand.
- Title to the documents, including any radio frequency devices, passes in Lake Buena Vista, Florida upon delivery of the documents to the shipper or the mailing of the documents. Recipient is responsible for any duty or custom charges or expenses. Persons who are requesting documents to be shipped to friends or family members outside the USA should so note. Vouchers, if applicable, must be presented at time of use.
Attractions, Tickets and Features
- Parks, restaurants, attractions, recreation, entertainment, and other products, services, experiences, offerings or items are subject to change without notice, cancellation, and may close or be limited for any reason, including due to rehabilitation, refurbishing, capacity, seasonal considerations, inclement weather, government or other authority guidance or order, pandemic-related restrictions or special events and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability to the owners of the Walt Disney World® Resort. Ticket media is not valid for special or premium events or other activities which are separately priced. Admission entitlements are non-transferrable, not for resale, and must be used by the same person on any and all days. Age restrictions apply for access to certain facilities. Guests must be 21 years of age or older with valid proof of age to redeem alcohol entitlements.
- Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of guest arrival, not those in effect at time the package reservation is made.
- Costs for parking (self and valet) at certain locations, incidentals, gratuities, child care and any other items not specifically listed as part of the package components are not included in the package price.
- Guests may be required to have a park reservation in addition to valid admission to visit a park. Park reservations are non-transferrable and void if transferred or sold.
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of Florida. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, park admissions, packages, photo media, radio frequency devices and room accommodations must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, Florida having subject matter jurisdiction; provided that the COVID-19 and Other Communicable/Infectious Disease Provision, shall be subject to its own terms and conditions, including venue, set forth below.
- Check-in time is generally between 3 and 4 p.m. (some hotels have check-in after 4 p.m.), and check-out time is usually between 11 a.m. and 12 noon.
- Guest must be 18 years of age or older to check in.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Disney owned and operated resort hotels and Disney Vacation Club resorts are smoke free environments. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
- Please be advised that at Disney owned and operated hotels, notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purpose including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- Disney reserves the right to accommodate Guests to a comparable or upgraded hotel in Disney’s discretion.
- The maximum continuous stay for any guest at any single Disney Resort hotel, including campground locations, is 30 days. A guest wishing to rebook a stay in the same hotel after an initial 30 day stay (whether done through one or multiple reservations), cannot book another stay at the same hotel for a period of 28 days after the initial stay. Disney reserves the right to decline, accept, retain or cancel any reservation or any guest, subject to applicable law, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to, a mistake or error in price or description of the hotel, or where it appears that a guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through Disney regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. Disney will also contact its third party hotel provider(s) on a Guest’s behalf as necessary. All accommodations are subject to availability.