August 16 – December 21, 2015. This is a special Aulani discount package. You must check in August 16 or later to qualify, and you must check in by December 21, 2015 or before. Only the nights between August 16- December 21, 2015 qualify for the discount. Your stay can extend past December 21, but only the nights up to and including December 21 will be discounted, any other nights will be at full rate.
You must stay at least three nights in order to get a discount. Longer stays will result in a larger discount.
There are two discounts available, depending on the length of your stay:
- Stay four night and save 25% off of your entire stay
- Stay five nights or longer and save 30% off your stay
Plus, if you book before June 29, 2015, you will receive an extra $50 Resort credit for every night of your stay.
Plus, use your Disney VISA card to pay for your Aulani vacation, and you will receive one complimentary Character Breakfast per person during your stay!
Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
You must book this discount by October 26, 2015.
Tiki Room Tips
Personally, I prefer to stay a bit longer with less of a view. While the ocean view rooms are fantastic, the increased price can be quite a bit, so look at all options. I love Oahu, and a free day of rental car is fantastic. Head to the North Shore or visit the Polynesian Cultural Center, you will love a day on the road in Hawaii.
The one great thing about Aulani is that many of the activities at the resort are included in your room price:
- Outstanding pool areas, including a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and slides—as well as the newly added Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, paddleboard and enjoy other activities
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars, visits from some Disney Characters, and Starlit Hui—an evening celebration of Hawaiian traditions and Disney storytelling
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for All Ages, with options that are exclusive to kids, teens or adults
Other Aulani Discounts available for similar dates
Leave a Reply