January 4 – March 16, 2015. This is a special Aulani discount package. You must check in January 4 or later to qualify, and you must check in by March 16 or before. As long as you check on an available date, you will receive the transportation perks for your entire stay.
You must stay 4 nights or longer in order to qualify. All nights must be consecutive.
For a limited time, stay four nights at Disney’s Aulani during the travel dates listed above, and you will receive one night free. Stay 5 nights or longer at Disney’s Aulani, and receive 30% off of your stay. In addition to the room discounts, you will also receive complimentary breakfast for everyone in your room during your stay.
Offer excludes suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas. Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room.
You must book this discount by February 23, 2015.
Tiki Room Tips
Personally, I prefer to stay a bit longer with less of a view. While the ocean view rooms are fantastic, the increased price can be quite a bit, so look at all options. I love Oahu, and a free day of rental car is fantastic. Head to the North Shore or visit the Polynesian Cultural Center, you will love a day on the road in Hawaii.
The one great thing about Aulani is that many of the activities at the resort are included in your room price:
- Outstanding pool areas, including a lazy river, exhilarating rapids and slides—as well as the newly added Ka Maka Grotto family pool and Keiki Cove kids splash zone
- A beautiful beach where you can swim, paddleboard and enjoy other activities
- World-class entertainment, including fireside storytelling, movie nights under the stars, visits from some Disney Characters, and Starlit Hui—an evening celebration of Hawaiian traditions and Disney storytelling
- Aunty’s Beach House, a state-of-the-art kids club for ages 3 to 12, offering interactive activities and magical surprises
- Activities for All Ages, with options that are exclusive to kids, teens or adults
Other Discounts available for similar dates
Leave a Reply