June 3 – August 2, 2014. This is a special Florida Resident package. You must check in June 3 or later to qualify, and you must check in August 2 or before. As long as you check on an available date, you will receive the discount for your entire stay.
In order to qualify, you must have proof of Florida Residency. That typically means a driver’s license, utility bill, tax bill or something that proves you live in Florida. You will provide this proof at check in, nothing is needed to book the reservation.
With this package, you must book a minimum 2 night stay at a participating Walt Disney World resort, and include a minimum 2 day basic park pass with your package. You can book up to a 14 night stay with 10 day park passes.
Florida Residents can save up to 35% off of their Walt Disney World Resort stay, plus a discount on their park passes as part of this package. In addition the savings, When Florida Residents take advantage of this offer, you enjoy free Memory Maker! – a $150 value! This is an easy way to capture digital photos of your magical family moments—and get everyone in the picture—at hundreds of locations throughout the theme parks.
The Disney Dining plans are also available to add to this package, though they will be at full rate.
Walt Disney World Value Resorts
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort: Save up to 20%
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites: Save up to 15%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: Save up to 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms), Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort : Save up to 35%
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge(savanna view and club level rooms only): Save up to 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas: Save up to 35%
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House and Kidani Village): Save up to 25%
The following resorts are excluded from this discount: Fort Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
You must book this discount by August 2, 2014. Availability is very limited at many resort, the earlier you book the better chance you will have at getting your preferred dates and resort.
Tiki Room Tips
If you are a Florida Resident, this is quite a good discount. Not only do you get the room and ticket discount, but you also get to try out the Memory Maker package for free. Make sure to check other discounts for these same dates, they probably will not be a better deal, but they may have better availability at your preferred resorts.
Other Discounts available for similar dates
June 16 – August 2 Annual Pass Discount
Leave a Reply