June 16 – August 2, 2014. This is a special package for Annual Passholders only. Any type of annual pass will do, even Florida Resident seasonal passes. You must check in June 16 or later to qualify, and you must check in August 2 or before. Any nights after August 2 will not be discounted, though you can include them in your package.
In order to qualify, you must have a valid Walt Disney World annual pass. You will provide your annual pass at check in, nothing is needed to book the reservation.
With this discount, you must book a minimum 2 night stay at a participating Walt Disney World resort. You can book up to a 14 night stay on one reservation.
Annual Passholders can save up to 35% off of their Walt Disney World Resort stay. In addition the savings, when Annual Passholders take advantage of this offer, you enjoy free Memory Maker! – a $150 value! This is an easy way to capture digital photos of your magical family moments—and get everyone in the picture—at hundreds of locations throughout the theme parks.
The Disney Dining plans are also available to add to this package, though they will be at full rate.
Walt Disney World Value Resorts
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s Pop Century Resort: Save up to 20%
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites: Save up to 15%
Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside and the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort: Save up to 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts, Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Disney’s Polynesian Resort, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (standard and pool view rooms), Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort : Save up to 35%
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge(savanna view and club level rooms only): Save up to 25%
Walt Disney World Deluxe Villa Resorts
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, Disney’s Old Key West Resort, Disney’s BoardWalk Villas: Save up to 35%
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort Villas, Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and the Villas at Animal Kingdom Lodge (Jambo House and Kidani Village): Save up to 25%
The following resorts are excluded from this discount: Fort Wilderness campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort, Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter and The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
You must book this discount by August 2, 2014. Availability is very limited at many resort, the earlier you book the better chance you will have at getting your preferred dates and resort.
Tiki Room Tips
If you are a Florida Resident, make sure to check the FL Resident discount for these dates. You need to purchase park passes with that discount, but it may be a better deal for you if you are annual pass is expiring or no longer valid. In some cases, it may be worth purchasing an annual pass, you will save enough on your hotel to justify the extra cost of an annual pass.
Other Discounts available for similar dates
June 3 – August 2 Florida Resident Discount
Leave a Reply